Re: [CQ-Contest] Do Keycaps Still Exist?

To: w0yk@msn.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Do Keycaps Still Exist?
From: Dennis Vernacchia <n6ki73@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 15:59:21 -0700
I use Avery 1/2 inch diameter stick on labels and replace after a while
( I use Sharpie Fine or medium Point pen that doesn't smear to mark them )

Well Avery has discontinued that product in the White Color # 05406
but they do have Neon Orange which is a light enuf color to write on
Avery Product number 05062

If anyone reading this knows od another source for WHITE 1/2 inch Diameter
stick on ( removable and doesn't harm paint of front panels of gear
I sometimes use on ) please let us know

73, Dennis N6KI

They do have