Re: [WriteLog] [CQ-Contest] Do Keycaps Still Exist?

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] [CQ-Contest] Do Keycaps Still Exist?
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 21:48:59 -0500
Like Ed, I use a single strip of paper with labels.  Instead of using
PowerPoint, I use Excel.  You can download keyboard templates
in either Excel for Microsoft Works from the rttycontesting.com Downloads page
at:

http://www.rttycontesting.com/downloads/downloads.htm

or download the zipped file directly:

http://www.rttycontesting.com/keyboardtemplates.zip

Just print them, then cut them out with scissors and tape them to the keyboard.
 Cheap and works great.

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.rttycontesting.com