[CQ-Contest] Looking for a few good editors

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Looking for a few good editors
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 07:22:13 -0400
At the Contest Compendium, it's not just about HF CW and SSB any more -
we're looking for a few good editors to help us fill out our coverage of
VHF/UHF and digital contesting.  If you're interested or know someone
who might be, please let me know.

In the meantime, we continue to expand the Compendium's content, though
at a somewhat slovenly summer pace.  Some of this week's highlights:

Added N6LF article on a 3-element 160-meter vertical array
<http://wiki.contesting.com/index.php/3-element_160_meter_vertical_array>

Added W3LPL coax attenuation charts
<http://wiki.contesting.com/index.php/Coaxial_cable_attenuation_charts>

Added W1XM stub documentation
<http://wiki.contesting.com/index.php/W1XM_stub_documentation> by K3NA

Also rediscovered CN2R's fantastic web site, complete with searchable
logs of all his contest operations.  Who would have thought I was *that*
weak on 160.  See http://wiki.contesting.com/index.php/Category:Stations
for the link.

--
73, Pete N4ZR