Re: [CQ-Contest] Station Inspections

To: Jimk8mr@aol.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Station Inspections
From: KI9A@aol.com
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 10:34:26 EDT
I have no problems with enforcement of the rules, but, random visits, to
personal property, that's crossing the line in my very humble  opinion.   I
would no doubt take a DQ, than to let a stranger in my  home, unannounced.
And, I have nothing to hide. There is NO honor, or  glory in winning by
cheating.  I experinced this in the past with drag  racing, and with racing
motocross.  I can't compete with cheaters, and it  they beat be ( known
cheaters), it's no big deal. I know I was clean, and I damn  near beat them.

73- Chuck KI9A

In a message dated 8/15/2009 9:19:24 A.M. Central Daylight Time, Jimk8mr