Re: [CQ-Contest] New Contesters & CQ-Contest

To: <K1AR@aol.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] New Contesters & CQ-Contest
From: kb1h@ct.metrocast.net
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 16:10:08 -0400

        John -

        A well put message. It seems as though this reflector sounds more
like a town meeting on healthcare at times. Too often this reflector
becomes a soapbox to tear down opinions and ideas rather than
rationally discuss them.

        To return to a "betterment of contesting" forum and an attraction
for newcomers and oldtimers alike would a refreshing return to the
true meaning of the reflector and it's "roots".

        Dick - KB1H