Re: [CQ-Contest] Why Are European Contesters Younger?

To: n4zr@contesting.com, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Why Are European Contesters Younger?
From: Felipe Ceglia - PY1NB <felipeceglia2@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 11:01:20 -0300
Hi Pete,

This is a FB topic, and some reflexion should be made from all of us
about it.

I remember that in 2008 Contest Dinner someone who was speaking made a
joke about the age of the attendants. He started asking to people in a
given age range to raise their hands. When he got down to "30 to 20"
years old, less than half a dozen raised their hands (including me).
When he went down to "less than 20", only ONE boy raised his hand.

Really sad.

I am afraid that in the future the mostly like thing we will be able to
do like a CW contest will be playing morserunner.

73,

Felipe - PY1NB

--
Felipe Ceglia - PY1NB