Re: [CQ-Contest] Techniques of Ye Olden Days

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Techniques of Ye Olden Days
From: Greg - N3ZL <n3zl.radio@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 17:25:08 -0400
Let me clarify: I do typically use N1MM logger and don't have any
issues with scoring. I was just imagining having 1000 QSOs in a paper
logged contest like IARU or CQ WW where QSOs count for different
amounts of points: you can't simply multiply multipliers by QSOs. (But
you can get a general idea.) To figure out your exact score you'd have
to keep track of how many 3 pointers, 2 pointers, 1 pointers, etc. you
worked.

73 de Greg N3ZL