Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW RTTY interesting rules

To: w0yk@msn.com,<n2ic@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW RTTY interesting rules
From: "Richard L. King" <k5na@ecpi.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 01:22:57 +0000
I would like to see a compromise between the two.

The only real awkward part of the CQWW Phone and CW rules is that you
are forced to work zero point QSOs for multiplier credit.

Each QSO should be worth a point or else the mults should not count,
one or the other. It is a real anomaly.

But, on the other hand, the RTTY contest doesn't use 160M (I think
that's right?) and I wouldn't want to give up that band in any contest.

73, Richard - K5NA