Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW Rules Question/interpretation

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW Rules Question/interpretation
From: Zack Widup <w9sz.zack@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 11:03:57 -0500
This is getting pretty absurd if you ask me. Maybe the rules should be
changed slightly to say "only one OPERATOR can contribute to the final score
..." That would eliminate the local pizza delivery people, wife, antenna
helpers, etc. from putting you in another category.

I'm sure someone will complain about that, too.

73, Zack W9SZ