Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW Rules Question/interpretation

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW Rules Question/interpretation
From: "Franki ON5ZO" <on5zo@telenet.be>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 19:49:01 +0200
>I would say that switching from the monobander to the stack installed by
>somebody
> else while you operated the contest will surely contribute to your score.

And I would say then: "lucky you!".
What's the difference with the guy installing your antenna the week before
or during the contest? Other than him getting some RF exposure?

Are we -no, make that: ARE YOU GUYS really going to start this discussion
AGAIN? Now about people rigging antennas up the tower? And the timing when
this should or cannot be done?
Then someone will no doubt be bringing up the need for a new category:
"Single Op One Rigger" versus "Single Op Tower Crew - party of 5", because a
helping hand to tighten bolts surely is assistance. Others will talk about
"one boy and his wrench". No no no!!!!! NO!

A sincere contest op knows what to do and what not to do. Just work the
contest and have fun.
- Franki ON5ZO