[CQ-Contest] Help Needed with Russian

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Help Needed with Russian
From: "David Kopacz" <david.kopacz@aspwebhosting.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 12:17:28 -0500
I am seeking an Amateur Radio Operator fluent in both English and
Russian to provide translations of communications necessary to arrange
for the licensing and travel arrangements for Alexander RV9LM.

I will need translations from Russian to English for his passport and
amateur license. I also need assistance obtaining travel arrangements
from Tyumen to London, Amsterdam or other connecting city on route to
Jamaica. This may include communications with travel agents and/or
airlines and other transportation providers.

I also need assistance communicating with Alex as his English skills are
limited. I need someone who can commit to the entire process.

In return, I can either pay for your services or offer you a spot on the
6Y1V 2009 CQWW CW team and cover your lodging expenses for the contest
period. Alternatively, I could offer the use of the station for another
contest.

If you are interested in assisting, please contact me off-list.

Thank you in advance.

David ~ KY1V