Re: [CQ-Contest] skimmer spotting? club spotting?

To: Tree <tree@kkn.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] skimmer spotting? club spotting?
From: Pete Smith <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 13:24:04 -0400
Well, I think it is both.  I'm just saying that it seems to me that this
one of those "bright lines" that ought not to be crossed - using
non-internet means to solicit QSOs (or engaging people to do it for you)
would change the fundamental character of the sport.

73, Pete N4ZR
New Articles Daily - the Contesting Compendium at http://wiki.contesting.com
The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com