Re: [CQ-Contest] Self spotting versus cheerleading

To: cq-contesting <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Self spotting versus cheerleading
From: Steve Lott <lottsphoto@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 12:43:01 -0600

> Let's hook skimmers up to the cluster.  Once anyone CQs on the band, let

everyone know they are there!!  Why not?  Or are we using a DX tool the

wrong way?  Hmmmm.

73 Tree

I agree with that Tree !
at least that would solve the issue on CW
and like you or someone else said let everyone spot themself and then it
becomes a Non Issue !!!

and who ever said PKT (DX Clusters) has ruined ham radio
many professional photographers feel the same way about DSLR's, I happen to
disagree

And I disagree that DX cluster or spots has ruined Ham radio

DX Cluster is a Tool and we need to find the best way to use it, not only
for ourself but for our group (the community of Hams) as a whole

73
steve
kg5vk