Re: [CQ-Contest] What Happened on 10 Meters?

To: 'Marijan Miletic' <s56a@bit.si>, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] What Happened on 10 Meters?
From: Alan Leith <aleith@syd.eastlink.ca>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2009 17:01:56 -0400
And I wouldn't like it because there are a lot more USA stations than there
are in Canada and Mexico combined.  I like being able to work the US
stations when things are not good for 3-pointers.

Conditions are conditions and I personally don't believe there is any
reason to change the rules.  If/when conditions on 15 & 10 improve we'll
all be happy again.

73

Al, VE1AL