Re: [CQ-Contest] SS Musings...

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SS Musings...
From: David Levine <david@levinecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 2009 19:55:01 -0500
I used computer aided decoding (DM780) along with my ears and hands to
send/receive exchanges. I made 314 contacts across 76 sections for the
time I had to devote to the contest this weekend.

You can read a bit more detail on it at my blog - http://www.k2dsl.com

Thanks to all 314 stations for the contacts!

73,
K2DSL - David