[CQ-Contest] Apologies

To: CQ-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Apologies
From: n4zr@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 16:10:54 +0000 (UTC)

I want to apologize to anyone I inadvertently QRMed during CW SS.  It was a
combination of a rusty SO2R operator and an attempt to operate Unlimited using
CW Skimmer seriously for the first time.

I won't bore you with the details, but what seems to have happened is that my
Run radio was QSYed to the next live (unworked) spot on my bandmap, which was
one of you CQing.  I didn't realize that had happened and pressed F1 to send
another CQ, which resulted in my CQing on top of you.

I was totally mortified to have one victim call me by name, and only then did I
notice that my frequency was 25 KHz than it had been a moment before.

I have taken steps to make sure this doesn't happen again, but in the meantime

Sorry, and 73,

Pete N4ZR