Re: [CQ-Contest] CK, PR, SEC = same as cut numbers

To: kr2q@optimum.net, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CK, PR, SEC = same as cut numbers
From: Jimk8mr@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 23:58:34 EST
I'm not sure that the SS newbies would understand any better if I asked for
 "CHECK?"

But maybe we really should ban cut words in SS.

I'll be  able to make 2 QSOs in the time someone in "NORTHERN NEW JERSEY"
takes sending  their section.

73   -   Jim    K8MR        in  "OHIO"

In  a message dated 11/11/2009 7:37:18 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,