Re: [CQ-Contest] CK, PR, SEC = same as cut numbers

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CK, PR, SEC = same as cut numbers
From: Alfred Frugoli <al@frugoli.info>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 11:26:23 -0500
I think education is only part of the equation. Just a few years ago,
I could barely copy the basic exchange at 30wpm. Anything out of the
rhythm, I could not copy. All I'd copy is ..--..

It's taken a fair amount of CW contest practice to be able to copy
those "out of the ordinary" requests.

73 de Al, KE1FO

Sent from my mobile device

73 de Al, KE1FO