Re: [CQ-Contest] Preliminary 2010 CQ WPX SSB/CW Contest Rules

To: Jeffrey Clarke <ku8e@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Preliminary 2010 CQ WPX SSB/CW Contest Rules
From: Idle-Tyme <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 10:21:04 -0600
Hmmm,  I have to re-read the rules again because,

"While some might consider this unethical it was within the scope ot the
rules because for many contests you are not considered to be on a band
when you are listening, only when you are transmitting. "

I remember someplace maybe it was just one contest,  but I definately
remember some contest rules saying that Listening DOES count as
operating time.

Joe WB9SBD

*The Original Rolling Ball Clock
http://www.idle-tyme.com*