Re: [CQ-Contest] Operating practices heard in SS SSB

To: <ac6wi@comcast.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Operating practices heard in SS SSB
From: Dale Putnam <daleputnam@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 20:27:08 -0700
So.. it would be ok if I increment the number by 3 every time I make a Q... or
maybe 4?

so I would seem to be flying way out in front of anyone else?  Seems that that
was done before.. with not nice results.

  Or maybe I should just start an hour after the contest starts with number 97?

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy