Re: [CQ-Contest] Operating practices heard in SS SSB

To: "'Andrew'" <ac6wi@comcast.net>, "'cq contest'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Operating practices heard in SS SSB
From: "Tod - ID" <tod@k0to.us>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 12:48:37 -0700
To really split hairs Andrew:

The sequence does not need to be monotonically increasing to be a sequence.
Further, when doing a Monte Carlo analysis of something one  uses a sequence
of random numbers.  Once you start using a random sequence you are
essentially dropping numbers at random.

Not really very important I admit. And not worth pursuing further I concede.

73, Tod, K0TO