[CQ-Contest] Special Thanksgiving NS

To: Cq Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Special Thanksgiving NS
From: Bill Haddon <haddon.bill@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 23:47:26 -0800
NCCC Thursday Night Contesting announces a special Thanksgiving NCCC
Sprint (NS).  Normally, we might declare a  rest after all that Turkey
and football.  BUT on of our big fans of TNC,  K4BAI is headed to PJ2
and we need to give John some Q's in preparation for the  following
weekend.  So. . . consider showing up.  Note: PJ2 is not an NS Mult,
so record as DX.

Time: 0230-0300 Z (Friday, Nov 27, Thursday night in US)

Four  bands; 160 (near 1815) , 80, 40, 20m
NCCC SPRINT RULES:
     -- NO DUPES on same band,
     -- 100 WATTS max,
     -- MULTS COUNT ON EACH BAND, as in NAQP.

General rules see http://www.ncccsprint.com/

Report scores at: www.hornucopia.com/3830score/

73 Bill n6zfo