[CQ-Contest] FW: Watch your dits this weekend

To: CQ contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] FW: Watch your dits this weekend
From: "David J. Sourdis" <hk1kxa@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 09:32:24 -0500

I will always be tied to the H, and if I don't like it, 5K or 5J are available
specials, HJ is for "novices".

Tell HK1X about busting when he was HK1HHX, lots of chances.

During last WW SSB test I had several QSO with ops who had trouble to copy me
and they just started guessing by the SCP window information, little listening
and too much guessing. Last contest I had from HK was WW CW 1993 using 5K1R, so
my call was not on the SPC file for the SSB leg.

Now HK1KXA is "in". But, if I am lucky and the snail mail brings my 2x1 on
time, then and again, call will not be in the SPC file.

That means risking several NIL because of a NISCP.   ;8o)

CU in test es GL

David
HK1KXA
EC5KXA

> Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 05:27:10 -0800
> From: n7rq@yahoo.com
> To: cq-contest@contesting.com; k5zd@charter.net

> Randy & esteemed reflectees;
>
> IMHO the biggest source of busted calls may be erroneous packet spots,
> clicked on, worked, and recorded without actually listening to what's being
> sent.  T

Windows Live Hotmail:  Your friends can get your Facebook updates, right from
Hotmail®.