Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW participation

To: <k3lr@k3lr.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQ WW participation
From: Scott Currier <scott_currier@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 17:42:47 +0000
Hi Tim, thanks to you and to the others for answering my question about contest
participation. 30,000 or more is certainly impressive. I have no further
questions on this issue.

I expect that I'll see you (Tim) this weekend in the ARRL 160 meter 'test. I'm
looking forward to testing a new antenna.

73 and good contesting.

Scott Currier
KT1B
Haverhill, MA