Re: [CQ-Contest] anti-contest petition MMSN

To: "Contest Reflector" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] anti-contest petition MMSN
From: "Rich K2WR" <k2wr@njdxa.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 20:42:06 -0500
Ryan:

OR, we could find out if there really is something to be concerned about, or if
HQ was just telling the "I hope we have an emergency this year" crowd what they
wanted to hear.  There are plenty of active contesters on the ARRL Board, not
to mention K1ZZ himself, and plenty of well-connected active participants on
this reflector, to find out fairly easily whether there actually is something
to worry about.  Personally, I wouldn't get carried away.

Rich K2WR