Re: [CQ-Contest] Why do we like our favorite contesting mode?

To: Randy Thompson K5ZD <k5zd@charter.net>, cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Why do we like our favorite contesting mode?
From: John Geiger <aa5jg@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 13:23:06 -0800 (PST)
Hi Randy,

Thanks for the analysis. I don't find it that surprising.  First off, it would
make sense that those who are new to contesting prefer SSB contesting, as they
might not even know CW due to the removal of the code requirement for
licensing.  Also, CW more than SSB is a type of contesting skill that grows
with experience.  As I age, I find that I prefer CW contests more and more and
now just tolerate SSB contesting.

73s John AA5JG
Contesting since 1981