[CQ-Contest] HA-DX logs

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] HA-DX logs
From: HADX Contestmanager <contestmanager@mrasz.axelero.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 2010 10:13:12 +0100
Dear YL/OMs,

three weeks ago, on the HA-DX 2010 contest, despite having bad
propagation we had a record number of contesters,
and for the last three weeks we've received as many logs as never
before, however I'd like to encourage everyone who didn't do it yet,
to send log for the contest in Cabrillo format or type the QSOs manually
into a form on the contest home page, this week.

Our Cabrillo receiver address: hadx@mrasz.axelero.net
Cabrillo files can be submitted on the contest home page, too.
Contest home page: http://www.ha-dx.com

73:
Tibor Finta
HA1AH