Re: [CQ-Contest] USA stations in ARRL DX

To: "CQ-Contest@contesting. com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] USA stations in ARRL DX
From: "Richard F DiDonna NN3W" <nn3w@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 21:09:14 -0500
I am not sure that they know better.  Many times I will listen to the ham
calling me, and he is either a mobile or a 2x3 call.  You can't presume that
there is malice intended and I think its not a good example to a future
contester to tell them off.  It certainly doesn't do us any good in the PR
department.

73 Rich NN3W