Re: [CQ-Contest] RX Heresy? - Key Clicks

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] RX Heresy? - Key Clicks
From: Dale Putnam <daleputnam@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 19:21:22 -0700
and many of us are still limited to wire antennas.. and verticals.. and hidden
antennas, and no amount of money will fix that, in some cases.

So.. in this time, when we are all looking for more contacts... and...
hopefully we are all wanting to keep the ability to play contests... with fewer
and fewer contestants...

and every year there is another plea to bring in more younger folk... and the
competition at that very point... is.. clean repectable, and predictable
structured and reliable, competitive video... as evidenced by the next trip to
your very own local mall.. check out the gaming stores.... pit that against the
mayham created by our contests... some of the participant actions, are actually
embarrassing. Some of the mayhem is explainable and even in some cases
acceptable, and yes, technology does a lot for it too... however.. no amount of
technology nor advancement.. or explaining will take away the utter and
complete rudeness, unethical and contemptable activities of the very few.
However, the ultimate and total competitive result will tell the decisive and
final tale.

Dale - WC7S in Wy