Re: [CQ-Contest] SWL QSL cards

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SWL QSL cards
From: LY8O <ly8o@ot.lt>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 10:12:45 +0200
Hello John,

Usually I am filling a QSL card for SWL station as a regular QSL card and the
only difference is I am printing "SWL" in report window/line instead of 59 or
579.
As a former SWL long time ago I still remember that every received QSL card is
a small holiday :)

73, Remi LY8O
(ex SWL UP2-038-1053 between 1980 and ~1987)  :)

WA5ZUP wrote:
I have a stupid question
I have gotten SWL QSL cards before, but honestly, just tossed them.
I got one in today from Austria with a nice letter and so on.
I want to send him a card.
What do you put for contact information?  Or do you just leave it blank?
Anther words how do you fill out a QSL card to a SWL?
I told you it was a dumb question.

John wa5zup