Re: [CQ-Contest] Foot switch recommendations

To: Contest List <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Foot switch recommendations
From: Mike&Shelley Ritz <micritz@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 23:42:30 +0000 (UTC)
Ryan;

I use a couple of professional Linemaster brand foot switches. They are one of
the major brands of such products. Solidly built, and are available at places
like Allied or Newark. Here is a link to just one example:

http://www.alliedelec.com/search/productdetail.aspx?SKU=8426605.

I have picked up a couple of other Linemaster examples on E-bay recently. They
probably have about 50-60 different models. The one I like the best is the
Deluxe model 81. I modified it to put on a RCA jack so I can quickly switch it
out for another one.

No, I don't work for either Linemaster or Allied, but have used them for MANY
years....

73;

Mike, W7VO
Scappoose, OR