Re: [CQ-Contest] Foot switch recommendations

To: "'Ryan Jairam'" <rjairam@gmail.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Foot switch recommendations
From: "Dick Green WC1M" <wc1m73@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 01:21:26 -0400
If you want a really nice footswitch, get one of these:

http://www.drillspot.com/products/43518/Linemaster_632-S_Foot_Switch

They also make a dual model for Motorola:

http://www.motorola.com/Business/US-EN/Business+Product+and+Services/Accesso
ries/Dispatch+Console+Accessories/BLN6732_US-EN

I found a new one on ebay for a fairly reasonable price.

73, Dick WC1M