Re: [CQ-Contest] Foot switch recommendations

To: Rex Lint <rex@lint.mv.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Foot switch recommendations
From: Mike N0HI <mike@n0hi.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 12:06:19 -0400
Generic cheap-o brand.  The way I see it, if a rotor breaks or a radio
breaks or a computer cracks up during a contest, you have a problem.  If
the footswitch goes, you're probably going to be fine.  Especially if
you take advantage of the $8 price and buy an extra or two.

--
Mike DeChristopher, N0HI
http://www.n0hi.net