[CQ-Contest] where are the big M-M?

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] where are the big M-M?
From: Rick Dougherty NQ4I <nq4i@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 06:24:14 -0400
Hi All...it takes a major effort to gear up M-M for a contest....not only
operators, but food and other supplies, sleeping arrangemens...just a whole
lot of co-ordination...the big 3
M-M's prefer to do CQWW SSB and CW and ARRL DX SSB and CW...My team, and I
prefer to skip the ARRL SSB test in March and do the CQ WPX SSB
instead....and this
year we will also do the WPX CW test too....TheARRL test as has been stated
earlier in the threads is not truly a DX contest as it is more like a state
qso party...the WPX contest however is getting bigger and more popular every
year, and has the flavor of a dx contest that is rich in
multipliers....allowing high rates, and large scores...
de Rick NQ4I