[CQ-Contest] Where are Big M/M from USA in WPX ?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Where are Big M/M from USA in WPX ?
From: "wally" <wally@el-soft.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 2010 14:34:35 +0300
I would say that if organizers of Russian DX Contest include a M/M category
in RDXC it will very soon get same prestige as WPX and ARRL.

It's 24 hours format is fine, combined with great activity and the fact one
needs to make a strategy in this one.

I still love WPX since it is a RUN contest and I personally like running very
much :-) !

ARRL could be really interesting for Europeans in Western part of EU - i.e.
behind the 9A/S5 borderline towards USA direction.

73, de Wally LZ2CJ