Re: [CQ-Contest] A new "DX cluster" experience for contesters

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] A new "DX cluster" experience for contesters
From: "S56A" <s56a@bit.si>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 17:48:06 +0200
EI5DI wrote: Regardless of how we got here, or how well-intentioned the
developers were/are, we should not be here.

K6STI and myself agreed in 1991 NOT to launch DSP CW contest robots giving
diehard single ops 17 years of joy!
CW Skimmer is blending with hamradio SDR and we better learn how to cope
with abundance of data in 21st century.
Beware of hamradio technological stagnation since 1980s while mobile and
optical comms exploded.  Keep banging your key :-(

73 de Mario, YU/S56A on telephone wires with analog modem instead of 2,4 GHz
54 Mb wireless on optical cable internet  :-(