Re: [CQ-Contest] A new "DX cluster" experience for contesters

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] A new "DX cluster" experience for contesters
From: Doug Renwick <ve5ra@sasktel.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2010 10:52:28 -0600
What drew me to amateur radio was the human factor.  When that is gone
then my station will QRT.  True, 'advanced technology' will change
amateur radio and it will never be the same again.  It will draw some
new faces and loose some others.  Some believe that change implies
improvement, but change is not always an improvement.  I am fortunate to
have been able to enjoy amateur radio as it was designed, for the last
40 years.  So begins the 'age of the robots'.  See ya.

Doug

I'll run the race and I will never be the same again.