Re: [CQ-Contest] A new "DX cluster" experience for contesters

To: <k1ttt@arrl.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] A new "DX cluster" experience for contesters
From: Dale Putnam <daleputnam@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2010 08:09:30 -0600
so, all the sailboats could declare it a calm day, and tie up.

Let the powerboats have at it. After they all run enough gas

and time, eventually they will get tired of running into each other,

and they will look for new targets. But now the new targets are all tied up.

 So.. the power boats will eventually get tired of playing the same game.. over
and over.

Maybe. And maybe it would also work for the sailboats to find thier very own
ocean. And play by them selves too. Eventually they will get tired of that
too... and because there is no new sailboats and no new powerboats.. the lakes
will go unused, until the homeowners on the shores decide that they don't need
any boats obstructing their view, so since there are so few boats anyway, just
make them all tie up.

  Problem solved.

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy