Re: [CQ-Contest] A new "DX cluster" experience for contesters

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] A new "DX cluster" experience for contesters
From: "4O3A" <4o3a@t-com.me>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 14:36:09 +0200
Whatever No decoding technology helps to OP, make his available time more
efficient and push him to be more preshurized on efficient operating, all is
on the good way.

I understand both standings - K1TTTs and N6TJs. Imrovements has to satisfy
both of them. Would like to have K1TO or N5TJ running best Tech station WW
and to see outcome. ES5TV shows beauty of High tech and good op in CQ WW
SSB.

73