Re: [CQ-Contest] IARU log checking report

To: Jorge Diez - CX6VM <cx6vm.jorge@adinet.com.uy>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] IARU log checking report
From: Henk Remijn PA5KT <pa5kt@remijn.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 2010 10:19:54 +0200
The 3 stations did not sent in a log, so the checking robot has no way
to validate the sent report.
As they never know what the stations sent these qso's were valid.

Same error was made some years ago in the IARU REG1 VHF contests, were
the log checkers validated callsigns against a know qth-locator database
for stations that did not sent in a log.

Wrong decision of the checkers.

Henk

--
Henk Remijn PA5KT