[CQ-Contest] OT - Help wanted

To: <DX-IS@yahoogroups.com>, "DX-QSO" <dx-qso@yahoogroups.com>, "CQ-Contest" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>, "MWA Reflector" <MWA@w0aa.org>, <tcdxa-list@tcdxa.org>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] OT - Help wanted
From: "Radio K0HB" <kzerohb@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 00:03:23 -0000
I am in the early development stages of a software package for hams called
"Wallpaper Manager".

The purpose of the application will be to extract from your logs the
information regarding your attainment status for selected Amateur Radio awards
such as DXCC, WAZ, WAS, Oblasts, etc. (as many as I can figure out could be
supported in ADIF.)  Further, the program will track
"worked/confirmed/submitted/credited" stats, and help generate applications for
the awards and endorsements.

I am looking for collaborators (help envision the scope/functions, beta test
preliminary code, etc.)

I have created a mail list at yahoogroups for this effort (do NOT reply here).
an empty email to WallpaperManager-subscribe@yahoogroups.com .  If your email
address doesn't include your callsign or other hints that you are a ham, I will
query you before I approve your membership.

By the way, if you know of a good program (stand-alone) which already meets
this need, let me know so I can spend my time chasing the E4.
--
73, de Hans, K0HB
--
"Just a boy and his radio"