[CQ-Contest] NCCC Sprint Summer Ladder Heats Up!

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NCCC Sprint Summer Ladder Heats Up!
From: "Pescatore,John" <John.Pescatore@gartner.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 07:28:11 -0400
Hi, Mark - slight correction to my entry in the NSL results: I'm in MD, not PA.
Since I've fallen asleep before 0230 every night but one, I don't think it
really matters...

73, John K3TN

person to whom it has been sent, and may contain information that is
confidential or legally protected. If you are not the intended recipient or
have received this message in error, you are not authorized to copy,
distribute, or otherwise use this message or its attachments. Please notify the
sender immediately by return e-mail and permanently delete this message and any
attachments. Gartner makes no warranty that this e-mail is error or virus free.