Re: [CQ-Contest] Idiom Press

To: <Georgek5kg@aol.com>, <CQ-Contest@CONTESTING.COM>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Idiom Press
From: "VE5ZX" <ve5zx@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 06:52:18 -0600
George

I posted a similar question to this reflector about 2 months ago. Telephone
calls, emails, fax and Skype calls went unanswered for 6 weeks before I made
the post to this reflector and TowerTalk. Idiom Press responded to the
posting on TowerTalk indicating that the reason for not answering was
because of development of a new product for Dayton.  I got a number of
emails indicating that this has been a problem with the company for a couple
of years now. Dayton came and went and still no response. Eventually, I
declared the package missing and claimed insurance. About 4 weeks later
after the post office started to investigate the problem I received an email
from Idiom Press indicating that the card I sent back for conversion was in
the mail.

The company is alive but the customer service needs considerable
improvement.

Syl, VE5ZX