Re: [CQ-Contest] Idiom Press

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Idiom Press
From: David Gilbert <xdavid@cis-broadband.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 10:51:59 -0700
The really odd thing to me is that they've been getting hammered on that
subject on the reflectors and on eHam forums for a couple of years or
more and they even published a reply somewhere about a year ago
acknowledging the problem and saying that they were fixing it.  It makes
no sense to me to alienate your customer base that way.  A couple of
months ago I mentioned (I don't remember if it was here or on one of the
other reflectors) that I had surveyed a bunch of the really low ratings
on eHam (the ones and zeros) and roughly 80% of them were for customer
service issues.  People will sometimes tolerate bad product, especially
if the seller is responsive in dealing with the problem, but they
absolutely will not tolerate being ignored ... either before or after
the sale.

73,
Dave   AB7E