[CQ-Contest] Power Permit and 2X1 Callsigns

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Power Permit and 2X1 Callsigns
From: vk4ti@yahoo.com
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 14:57:49 -0700 (PDT)
Greetings All,

I am organising a submission to the Australian Authorities regarding 2X1
shorter call-signs and higher power for contests on behalf of the
VK Contest Club.

As part of the submission I need examples of other countries special call-signs
and any variations to power specifically for contests.
Anyone who is able to help regarding special call-sign or higher power
conditions -- I need links examples and where appropriate translations,
All help appreciated.
Regards
Trent VK4TI