Re: [CQ-Contest] Spots and Success in the WRTC - a little data for discu

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Spots and Success in the WRTC - a little data for discussion
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 17:32:20 -0500
How about if the charaters remain the same speed,  but they are spaced
farther apart,

slower WPM,  yet the charaters are the same.  would that effect  these
things?

Ive done that many times when someone wanted a repeat,  I'd leave the
charaters the same speed  but add extra time inbetween them.

Joe WB9SBD

The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme
Idle-Tyme.com