Re: [CQ-Contest] R36K mystery solved?

To: "'CQ Contest'" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] R36K mystery solved?
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 00:20:42 +0000
One quirk of the skimmer server spotting, if you are cqing on 2 bands at
once it will alternately spot each band as it decodes... It assumes that
when it gets you on a new freq that you have qsy'ed there.  This can run up
spot totals for m/m stations very quickly!

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net