[CQ-Contest] UPDATE! Real time scores this weekend

To: "Getscores" <getscores@googlegroups.com>, "reflector cq-contest" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>, "YCCC" <yccc@yccc.org>, <N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com>, "N1mmlogger-Digital" <N1MMLogger-Digital@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] UPDATE! Real time scores this weekend
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 21:51:59 +0000
N1MM Logger now has a new BWQP contest setup in version 10.10.1, if you are
going to use N1MM for real time scores please use that version.  It also
properly lets you log non-members with a name but no number.  The new id for
this is FOC-BWQP which should show up automatically in the universal score
posting app and is also now set up on the manual score posting page.

I have also added the Stew Perry warmup for this weekend's contests on the
score pages.  This uses the same Cabrillo id as the normal Stew Perry
contest, at least for now.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net