Re: [CQ-Contest] The danger of packet/cluster use

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] The danger of packet/cluster use
From: "K1TTT" <K1TTT@ARRL.NET>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 00:27:01 +0000
I think randy misspoke... they don't penalize you for the other guy's
mistakes, they just remove the qso without additional penalty.  You only get
a penalty for mistakes on your end, and then of course the guy on the other
end loses just the qso.  So it all works out in the end.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net