[CQ-Contest] SS CW question

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] SS CW question
From: "James Cain" <jamesdavidcain@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 14:08:55 -0500
I thought Hans was talking about sending the *QSO number* from last year,
not the CK.

Jim Cain
At The K1TN Superstation
Atlantic City

>Hans:

>That is why I came back after I worked you S&P and I asked you to resend
your 'check' Hans. I know that you are the 'enforcer' of the selectable CK's
and I wanted to be sure I had not accidently used the one you sent me last
year rather than correctly copying this year's selection.